Headway Hertfordshire understands what those with brain injury and those who love and care for them are going through.
Our services are offered countywide and include:
- Information and advice (by phone, email or home visits)
- Support to access other services, such as health, social care, or housing
- Help to claim benefits and manage your money
- Self-help materials - booklets and fact sheets
- Training - clients, carers and professionals
- Rehabilitation - HABIT - Peer support groups
- Counselling for adults with a brain injury and/or their carers
- Advocacy - to help clients and carers have their say and be heard
- CogMed – a computer-based exercise programme which helps clients' memory.
- A range of social activities, such as, coffee mornings, cinema club, lunches and outings
- Carers support groups and education workshops