Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. What information do we gather?
1.1 We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website.)
2. How do we gather information?
We gather information indirectly (e.g. using website technology); and directly when you submit your details to us (e.g. fill out our compliments, comments, and concerns form.)
3. How do you decide how you want to hear from us?
We always explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give us your information.
4. How we use your information
4.1 We might use your information to:
(1) Contact you by email, mail, telephone to respond to your queries
(2) Contact you by email, mail, telephone to tell you about any events or services that may be of interest to you
(3) Contact you by email, mail, telephone to assess client feedback on our services and website in order to identify any issues
5. Accessing and updating your personal information
5.1 You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2 We use the following types of cookie:
(1) Google analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. These cookies are there to collect information about how visitors use our site and enable us to seek ways of improving it.
7. Managing your cookies preferences
7.1 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
8.1 We take the security of your information very seriously and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However, once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
9. Disclosing your information
9.1 We never disclose your information without gaining your permission and notifying you of the recipient of the data and the reason for the data being sent.
10. Where we store your personal information
10.1 The personal information that we collect from you is stored on our secured database that only our office staff have access to.
11. Changes to this Policy
11.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
12. If you don't feel we're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
12.1 If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will try to solve the problem promptly.